Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In which I admit that I have lost the battle...

...but I've not lost the war.

I gave up on finishing the novel in November. I'll try again next year; for this year, I chose holiday family frolicking over my word count. I'm not going to lie- it was wonderful. I had a lot of turkey, a lot of pie, a lot of mashed potatoes. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But there's still a part of me that's really disappointed. I was almost halfway there when I put it aside.

Anyway, exciting things in Kirstin land. My wife's band, Bare Knuckle Bitch, are putting together their first show, and I've taken on a bunch of organizational stuff for them. It's fun! Anyway, I'll probably babble about it some more, later.

Also, my friend Steve and I are going to do a podcast of poetry! You are very excited,  yes? I am very excited.

I am worried that my horrible novel is no good. I don't think I'm very good at noveling, friends.

love and sunshine, pretties!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment